Why come to Zeeland?
- It is by far the most sunny province of the Netherlands
- It is very picturesque and you will find that everything is close by
- Complete relaxation
"Aan Zee en Meer"
As our name states it, our location is ideal,
we are close to the (North) sea and to the lake "het Veerse meer" and
there is so much more to do and see!
Location / how to get here:
Our residential farmhouse is situated at the border of the "Vrouwenpolder" and has fabulous views over wide pastures, its central location makes exploring the area extremely easy.
The village of "Vrouwenpolder" is only at a 5- minute walking distance and has shops, restaurants and a supermarket.
The widest beach of Zeeland called "Breezand" is ideal for relaxation and recreation and is only at a 15 minute walking distance or a 8 minute bicycle ride away.
From our convenient location you can visit many places of interest, such as:
• Picturesque Veere (6km)
• Sailing school Veersemeer [4 km)
• Nature reserve 'Oranjezon (2.5 km)
• Neeltje Jans (13 km)
• Authentic seaside village Domburg (11km)
• Golf centre "Domburg" (42km)
• "Zoutelande" Dunes (15km)
• The town of "Middelburg" (11 km) with its elaborate shopping possibilities and terraces
• The town of "Vlissingen" with its boulevards and the pedestrian/bicycle ferry to "Zeeuws Vlaanderen (20 km)
• The town of Goes (27km)
• The town of Zierikzee (33km)